None of the dairy and refined sugar of normal naughty cookies, but equally as tasty, all made with mani life peanut butter, which is on another level delicious made with no sugar and no palm oil…
As a protein-rich food, when you eat peanut butter you feel fuller for longer, so with these you can have just one bite and not have to eat the whole tray..! Maybe…
- 250g of Almond Flour
- 100g of Mani Life Peanut Butter
- 125g Coconut Sugar
- 25g Poppy Seeds
- 1tspn Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch of Sea Salt
- 100g Coconut Oil
- 25g Sesame Seeds
- Few Drops of Vanilla Essence
- (25g Cacao Nibs optional!)
- Oven at 350’F
- In a food processor mix together the peanut butter, vanilla essence, coconut sugar and coconut oil until smooth.
- Scrape it all out into a big mixing bowl, then mix in the Ground Almonds, half the Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Sea Salt & Baking Soda.
- Put small walnut sized balls out on some baking paper, squidge down with a fork to add the ‘biscuity’ decoration and pop in the oven.
- 12 minutes later take out and put on a grill. Before they cool, sprinkle the remainder of the Sesame Seeds for more decoration. Let them cool then then enjoy!
- In hindsight I wish I had put some cacao nibs in them to add a little chocolatey hit too… So have a try!
Coconut sugar and almond flour is sometimes tricky to get the right “cookie” consistency but keep at it, and make sure you tag me in all your cooking creations – i love seeing them!
This recipe comes from PwPantry.com checkout her site for more great recipes
Latest posts by PWPantry (see all)
- Grilled Nectarine, Parma Ham and Mozzarella Summer Salad - February 15, 2018
- Peanut Butter & Poppy Seed Cookies - February 1, 2018